Saturday, February 28, 2015

Free Bible Verse Printable: Perfect Gift from Above


Close to 15 years ago, when I was dabbling in graphic design, I practiced by creating printables from my favorite Bible verses. I would make them postcard size and mail them to DH (who wasn't my DH yet). Fast forward to today. DH and I have so much to be thankful for, and as I was reading my Bible this morning, this verse (James 1:17) talked to me. And after contemplating, I was compelled to create a printable out of it.

I hope you find this Bible verse as meaningful as I do. Feel free to download it and print it for your personal use. Or share it on social media :o)

~Shery

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...