Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Paper craft project no. 349: Happy birthday one layer mixed media card


Popping by to share a one layer mixed media card with a shabby chic/vintage look that I made for a relative. I used PanPastels, watercolors (pans and brush pens), archival inks, watermark ink, ARTplorations stencil/mask, and various STAMPlorations stamps. For techniques, I used masking and the stencil watermark reverse resist technique. I've got a step-by-step photo tutorial for this card here.

Linking up my card to these fun challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

~Shery


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation! Great stamping and colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous mixed media piece, Shery! Thank you for adding your artwork to the gallery at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely - I adore your gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...