Saturday, February 13, 2016

Paper craft project no. 420: Love you one layer card at Cupcake Inspirations


Popping by to share a card I made for the current Cupcake Inspirations challenge, where STAMPlorations is the sponsor :o) Here's the sweet inspiration photo:



To create my one layer card, I sponged HA ultra pink ink through the Hearts in Bubbles stencil, stamped the splatters in the same ink color, and then stamped the French script in DI sugar spun. Removed the stencil and stamped the sentiment. Finished the card by rounding one corner.

Linking up my card to these fun challenges:
My card is also a CASE of the gorgeous card by the fabulous Anita in France. She's the guest designer in this month's CASEplorations at STAMPlorations. See the hearts inside the circles, the shades of pinks (I skipped the orange), the sentiment combo (both size and color)?


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

9 comments:

  1. Loving the colours and the techniques. Great take on the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled to bits and pieces that you've joined us at Cupcakes, both as a generous sponsor and amazing designer! Your card: love, love and love! I'm currently having an 'infatuation fest' with your stencils that I own; need to add to my collection, very, very soon!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - as always, Shery! Hope you enjoyed V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... Loving your backgrond using stencil, Shery! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning result for your 'One Layer' design, Sherry - thanx for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card. I love the girlie grunge look! Thank You for joining us at Crazy 4 Challenges. I hope you will visit us for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shery, your card is absolutely wonderful (as always!) Thank you SO much for being our sponsor this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...