Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Paper craft project no. 417: Have a very merry Christmas one layer card



We're halfway through the current challenge over at One Layer Christmas Card. If you'd like to start building your Christmas card stash, why not join us over there? It's anything goes so long as your Christmas card is one layer. My teamies Vickie and Susan have also created beautiful one layer cards so I hope you'll come check us out :o)

To make my card, I stamped my favorite grungy splatter stamp through the ARTplorations The Merry Tree stencil in green and brown inks. Then I simply stamped the sentiment in black.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...