Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Paper craft project no. 483: Always


Hello! Last week, a new challenge started at Time Out. This time around we're to CASE a card and put our own twist to our creation. We are CASE-ing this beautiful card by Ksenija of Sweet Kobylkin.


I took my cue from the non-white card base, stamped background, and panel. First I stamped the stitched pocket stamp from the Pocket Blooms stamp and die set (an NBUS and newly released too) all over my taupe card base. Then I die-cut my panel using the CUTplorations ATC Tag Builder and Art Edges dies, die-cut the stitched pocket from designer paper, stamped the daisies onto white cardstock, colored with Tombow brush markers, and fussy cut them. For my sentiment, I die-cut "always" (one of the 5 new love-themed CUTplorations dies, another NBUS) twice in the same card stock as my card base to finish the card.

Check out the cards the team + guest designer Marjan made and then link up your own project inspired by Ksenija's card. There is still a week left to play. Sponsoring this challenge is Happy Little StampersWe can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the same colour to cut the die, I love this and love the look, will be CASEing this idea! Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Shery ... those fabulous blooms are lovely peeking out of the stripey pocket! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just LOVE this Shery! Love the way you partially colored the flowers... they look fantastic. Love the striped pocket, and that wonderful background stamping on the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and funky design! Absolutely love it Shery! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun CASE. I really love those pockets.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...